RB8013S - 80-200 TON Roll Bed Press
- The original, patented Roll-Bed® design. Bed rolls out for easy loading and unloading with a crane or other lifting device.
- Movable workhead glides easily sideto- side for full off-center load capacity across width of upper frame.
- “Daylight” is 501/2" x 60" for 80- and 100-ton models; 511/4" x 64" on 150- and 200-ton presses.
- Fast approach of double-acting, 131/8" stroke cylinder is provided by PQ1204S “Quiet” electric/ hydraulic pump with remote control hand switch. Operator can view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
- Roll-Bed® design – Bed glides in or out on bearings to make loading and unloading fast and easy.
- Adjustable lower bed width – For secure balancing and centering of heavy jobs. Loosen adjusting bolts to adjust bed from 4" to more than 27". See dimension “H.”
- Movable workhead – For off-center pressing jobs, workhead moves on bearings across upper bolster. Presses can be used at full capacity, regardless of where workhead is placed.
- Lifting mechanism – Simply turn crank handle to raise or lower upper bolster. Screw mechanism raises or lowers both sides evenly (a heavy-duty 1/2" drill motor can replace handle for automatic adjustment). Four locking pins hold bolster in place for pressing.
- Optional heavy-duty straightening fixtures – Make straightening jobs easy and accurate to within .004"! Rollers are ball bearing mounted and handle raises or lowers for easy turning of the work.
PUMP ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
PQ120 Series – 3 hp, 460 volt, 60 cycle, three phase. Available in 220/380 volt, 50 cycle, add suffix “-380” to order no.
NOTE: To order press with a 230 volt, 60 cycle, single phase pump, order press less PQ1204S. Order pump No. PQ604S separately.
NOTE: Different voltage and valve options can be obtained by substituting certain PA, PE or PQ series pumps. Consult the factory.