IJ119T Inflatable Jack - 10ton 215mm lift
£1348.42 not inc. vat, not inc. p&p
IJ119T Inflatable Jack
- Highly flexible and lightweight jacks only require an air supply of 116 psi maximum. Any non-explosive gas or water can also be used for inflation.
- Uninflated jacks are only 1" thick, making seemingly impossible lifting tasks routine.
- Space age reinforced, multi-layer aramid construction, widely overlapping on all sides. Tested at 175 psi.
- In rugged testing, jacks withstood tens of thousands of inflate/deflate cycles at 116 psi.
- Large surface area and material flexibility allow jacks to lift loads on soft or compressible surfaces without support cribbing being necessary.
- Safety first! The controller, shut-off and air hoses are all equipped with USA industrial interchange style air couplers. Female half coupler bodies have a locking collar, protecting operator from accidentally disconnecting jack while under load.
- Surface of jack has a non-skid pattern, assuring that the jack won’t “walk away” from the job. Jacks can be used to lift a load from an uneven surface, are tolerant of side-loaded applications.
- Non-conducting material resists oil, ozone and most chemicals. Cold resistant down to -40° F, heat resistant up to 240° F (short term) or 200° F (long term).
- Field-replaceable nipples are made of tough steel, with internal thread to prevent abrasion damage. Ideal needle aperture of 1/4" allows rapid inflation, without risk of icing, and permits a safe lowering speed.
- Single jack controller with “dead man” control (350090). Can be used individually, or in multiples to regulate any number of jacks desired.
- Heavy attachment straps are provided on 4 largest sizes for attachment of a rope or hook to position the jack from a safe distance.
- Inflation hose system is color-coded (red and yellow) for easy recognition when using more than one jack.