SPE2514 - 25 TON H Frame Floor Mounting Press - complete with Electrical Power Unt PE172 and Single Acting Cylinder C2514C.
OPEN THROAT PRESSES
- Design permits use as both “H” frame and “C” frame press; cylinder can be mounted on frame extension to handle jobs which won't fit between uprights.
- Open throat press models are also available with remote control to enable the operator to view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
- Off-center pressing loads of full capacity can be applied across entire width of frame.
- Rugged, yet reasonably priced. Handles many “big press” tasks, and perfect for many of the “in-between” jobs you see almost daily. (Note: stroke length limited to 61/4" on economy models.) FEATURES OF BOTH OPEN THROAT AND ECONOMY PRESSES
- Press bed height easily adjustable with winch. Bed will not drop when handle is released.
- Choice of power sources for rapid cylinder advance: two-speed hydraulic hand pump, electric/hydraulic or air/hydraulic.
PUMP ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
PE17 Series – 1/2 hp, 115 volt, 60 cycle, single phase.
PE21 Series – 1 hp, 115 volt, 60 cycle, single phase.
Both pumps available in 230 volt, 50 cycle, add suffix “-220” to order no.